In less than two months I’ll be in Bermuda for a quick weekend respite. But, before I get to gloat about lounging on the beach while my coworkers are in the office still feeling the post-winter chill, I have a few things I need to get…
- Luggage: Over the years my family has collected a medley of suitcases in various sizes, colors, brands, etc., but I want something that’s all my own. Preferably, inexpensive, chic, compact but expandable, and pretty.
- Swimsuit: I have approximately 35,326 swimsuits I never wear, and I obviously need to add at least one more monokini to my collection. Preferred color: black (obviously!)
- Flat sandals: I don’t own any, and can never find a pair that I prefer more than high heel/wedge sandals.
- A floppy hat: I need sun protection, and it would be a great way to hide myself in awkward vacation photos.
- Sunscreen: I’ve yet to find a brand I love.
- A cover-up: I have thangs that need hiding!
- A camera: Mine is too clunky. I need something small so I can toss it into my beach bag or purse.
- A beach bag: All of the free beach bags I’ve received over the years just aren’t cutting it. It’s time for me to spend on money!
Most of these items will a pain in the ass to find in February, but I’m a woman on a mission. I will not fail (hopefully).
If you see anything only list, feel free to shoot me an email or tweet me the link, it takes a village to create a wardrobe!